photo facebook.png  photo instagram.png

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Woke up by Apc early in the morning, asking if I can meet her for lunch. While discussing, I told her that I wna go to the Zoo and she wna go to River Safari, so we went.

Yes, that was damn random.


It was my second time at River Safari, and we miss the damn boat ride. Overall it was boring other than meeting the two pandas. So we decided to go to the zoo too! So happy yet sad.

I love the Zoo. It s a place whereby countries earn their revenue, a place where we get to see huge and soon to extinct animals close up. But maybe we should all visit Africa where by these animals lives in their real habitat and not somewhere re-created. It feels rly sad seeing just a few of them living by themselves in the Zoo, like the Polar Bear (he was alone), the Pandas (though there was two of them, but they were seperated), the Lion (I only saw one) and many other animals.

Perhaps it s because of the limited space provided, hence the amount of them are limited, which is rly sad. I stood at the Polar Bear area for almost 45mins, wondering if he s lonely inside that enclosed area where it seems big to all our human eyes, but I dont think it s big enough for him as compared to where he came from.

But well.


You animals are so beautiful.


Had a short chat w Apc after our entire trip about the recent shit of mine. Well, Im still talking about it today, which means I haven let it go. It s not as easy to me as compared to them I guess. Perhaps I treasure more, maybe I care more, it was impt to me..... but so what? It meant nothing to them, nothing.

Im sorry that I was unable to fulfill your expectations, and this would be the last time Im going to talk about it.

Moving on.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment