photo facebook.png  photo instagram.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


I learn something impt that day.

You shouldnt try to stop something from happening. Sometimes you re supposed to feel awkward. Sometimes you re supposed to be vulnerable in front of people. Sometimes it s necessary because it s all part of you getting to the next part of yourself, the next day.


Had a simple dinner w the D cliques and as usual, it never fails to make my day better meeting up w them. Well, glad to know that everyone s doing well now, and of course, those smiles of yours are back! It was a relief to see you getting back to who you are. I would still send you a picture of your dad when I bump into him on the street again, haha;)



Anyw, do you hate yourself when you cant put what you re thinking into words? I do. Sometimes even when Im able to put them into words, I ll end up keeping them to myself. Words that are said too often sometimes loses its meaning. It s sad, isnt it? That s why they say, action speaks louder than words, I guess. But what if there s nothing you could do to prove that you meant your words?

Well, those are just random thoughts.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment