photo facebook.png  photo instagram.png

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Dinner w Aaron and Siwei then off to Switch.

Junyi was subbing Allie for the night, and he s good, esp when he sings all the Bruno Mars songs. As usual, I was enjoying the music they play, staring, drinking my drink and catching the drum beats of the songs. While the two beside me was judging judging and judging..... lol. They re not judging in a bad way, but catching all the beats and cords they play. I would be so stressed up on stage if I know such audience exist in the crowd, haha.

Was there only at the second set, so we stayed throughout. I was really tired during the third, and I was turning red after my drink for the first time. No idea why, but it sucks cause my head was hurting. Collapse right away when I reach home.


I dont always reply to text msges, and many knows. But there re just a few that I will definitely reply. Yea I sucks like that, I know. I would smile, and felt happy whenever I see these names appearing on my screen. Its special, they re special, you re special. Sometimes I am afraid, afraid that one day it might not appear again.. I srsly am.

I would always think, it s weird how I dont even know you years ago, and now I cant imagine not seeing you sometimes, not texting. So we better not lose touch, because although I lived w/o you before, I dont know if I can do it now.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment