photo facebook.png  photo instagram.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November Babies!

It was supposed to be an advance PekChoos' day celebration as shes flying off to BKK on her actual birthday, and I couldnt make it on the ninth, hence it became a November babies celebration;)

They bought us 12cupcakes, but you know..... I rather they light mine on the Pandan cake! Heheheh.


Hellooo Groundzero


The sabotage started! I managed to sneak out during the sabotage session till PekChoo got up the stage:P and our poor Pinkie had to accompany her up to dance "What the Fox says?" lol. It was rly hilarious, but its gona be rly memorable for her too! Well, and I think she totally enjoyed it because..... hahahahahah;)




..... and when I came back, thinking that Im safe, Merv reminded;  "I thought someones' suppose to drum?", and yea that was PekChoo! But I got dragged up by her to accompany/ just stand beside her, but guess what? It turn out the other way.. I had to whack the drums while she sings. I was damn scared I swear, but I got to maintain, be cool, lol. Though I cant see anybody down the stage, but I know they could see me.. secondly, I have never play Maydays' 温柔 before(thats the scary part), and my mind was blank(as usual)! Alfe told me roughly what to play but I dont know why I just couldnt catch it(too scared and gan cheong).. my brain wasnt working alr, and I think the beat I played was different from what he said, lol. Before it ends, I stopped as I thought that the song has ended, but it didnt! That was mad embarrassing, no joke..... so Alex and Merv turned to signal me when to join in back again, hahahah! I felt so bad:( Well, but we managed to finished the whole song. I was quite stressed sitting on the throne, and I guess PekChoos' definitely more stressed than me singing in front of the crowd, hahahah! We had fun despite all the embarrassment/ scariness/ gan cheong-ness:) Still..... Im not suppose to be up there, lol!

Shy! I am amazed w myself. I cant believe that I could still smile while I whack..... meh.


Yea, and it finally ended(stress free, lol).


Yay! We got clapsssssssss and smilesssssssss






Shy! YuMin took a video of me whacking away, but Im not gona post up! Heres' a printscreen of it, me smiling while whacking:) I was scared, gan cheong and shy but I managed to smile! I think I accomplished something awesome, lol. Happy fortunate me playing w Groundzero for the 2nd time, blessed


Of course, thanks to these crazy bunch of loveliesssssssss Thanks for staying in my life even when I haven been making time for you girls.


Goodnight.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment